Friday, January 18, 2013

Amelia Pond Protein Smoothie

A few of my MFPeeps have asked about my protein shake recipes. As I mentioned in an earlier post, MFP does not currently support sharing/viewing recipes with friends.

Until then, here is the **aptly named, deliciously sweet, peaches-and-cream ginger treat that keeps me going almost every morning.

Here's What You'll Need:

• 3/4 cup (140 g) of frozen peaches, unsweetened - I recommend a digital scale because I measure in oz. and grams for accuracy
• 1 level scoop of vanilla cream elite whey protein powder (30g protein)
• 1-2 inches of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Add ingredients in order listed to your blender. Pulse for 30-60 seconds until creamy and smooth. Mangia!


**If you don't know who Amelia (Amy) Pond is, you are obviously not a Whovian and that means you are mentally deranged and should stay away from sharp objects and machinery.**







No comments:

Post a Comment