I wish I could take the credit for this one, but I found this recipe in either Fitness Rx or Oxygen and decided to try it out. It's creamy, smooth, and refreshing - in other words a little sip of heaven.
Here's what you need:
• 1 level scoop of vanilla cream elite whey protein powder (30g protein)
• 56g avocado (about half a small avocado)*
• 1 cup unsweetened coconut almond milk
• 2T concentrated lime juice or juice of 1 lime
• Splenda or Stevia in the Raw, optional**
Blend and enjoy!
*WEIGH your avocado! They are calorie bombs so you want to make sure you are getting what want and nothing more. Also, I recommend dicing the remaining avocado (plus a few more), sprinkling with lime juice, then flash freezing the pieces on a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. After frozen (about 4-6 hours) store in a Ziplock in the freezer.
**I didn't use it and it was delicious.